Friday, November 2, 2007

Late Night Jottings...

It's late at night. Actually, it's quite early in the morning. I'm still up. I'm supposed to be workin on my message but not much is getting accomplished. I'm in Edwardsville for Valerie's wedding. We had the rehearsal tonight and the wedding is tomorrow afternoon. Then we have to head back up to Winchester so I can preach on Sunday morning and run youth on Sunday evening.
I'm trying to put together a plan for our next year of ministry so I can then form a budget from it. I'm really trying not to forget anything so that I can feel like I have a complete plan; at least to use it as a guide.
I really want to edit this page and sort of make it my own but I can't figure out how to. I'm not really good with HTML or anything like that and I don't want to screw up the sort of cool thing I've got going on. I guess I don't have the time to donate to it other than just writing. The writing is the important part for me.
I got the new Emery album and it is fantastic. It's very dark but much of it is just pointing out and admitting our sin as humans. It's musically exciting and fun and quite a deep listen. Check it out.

No comments: