Thursday, November 15, 2007

Done

Ok, I finally finished with my plans. I hope I didn't leave anything off... I probably did but I'll have about another month to figure that out and add dollar figures to each point in the plan. For those of you who don't know, our youth ministry is called Voltage. We exist to equip students to Plug In, Charge Up, and Shine Out. Over the next year I will be focusing on hitting the seven checkpoints of youth ministry from the book by Andy Stanley and Stuart Hall. The seven areas we will be focusing on will be:

Authentic Faith
Spiritual Disciplines
Moral Boundaries
Healthy Friendships
Wise Choices
Ultimate Authority
Others First

Of course this could all change. These are the main points for our Sunday evening service. I'm hoping to get small groups going in the near future for Wed nights.

No comments: