Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dirty and Left Out

I've been listening to a lot of Dave Ramsey lately. He's a financial genius. His book is on the way to me in the mail. I'm trying to figure out how much sooner we can get our house paid off and all of that. We're still dealing with a lot of medical bills from our ordeal of a couple of years ago as well as stuff that has happened since.

Work is good. The semester is winding down and I'm trying to keep up with the pace of the classes and help the students at the same time.

We've done a little Christmas shopping but still have a lot left to do. We pretty much know what we're getting everyone though.

In March I am going on a mission trip to Belgium so I need to send out fundraising letters this week.

My weight is a bit of a concern for me lately. I haven't been gaining great amounts and I have been doing strength training but I had to go up a size in pants since the massive weight loss. I guess some of that is normal but I refuse to go back where I was.

I'm tired. That's enough for today.

2 comments:

S said...

Hi! Just another blogger stopping by. I see you're a youth pastor! I love working with the youth in my church, though I don't get to do it as often as I would like (off at college). Hope the holidays go well for you and your family!

Brian Keith Phillips said...

Cal,

What's new?