Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Speech Generator

This morning I read about an Inauguration Speech Generator over at marko's blog. You should check out this link:

http://www.atom.com/spotlights/inauguration_speech_generator/

It works like a madlib... Below is the speech that my students came up with this morning in pre-class... pretty funny.


My fellow Americans, today is a sparkling day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "cheese", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually shoot. Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces fluttering and skanky challenges like never before. Our economy is hairy. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for babies. Our healthcare system is crazy. If your tibia is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a painter. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Bob Ross's afro rabbit. But pooping together we can right this ship, and set a course for The New Gym.Finally, I must thank my insane family, my saucy campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank little people like Mrs. Shinall for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of hanging the American people. Without your spicy efforts, none of this would have been possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your tibia is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a painter.

I hope no tibias get sick then, I'm no doc.

Todd