Monday, July 28, 2008

Back in Action

Hey there. I'm back from World Changers. Our internet has been down so I don't have the pics up just yet. I'm looking forward to sharing them with the internet world. I'm still pretty tired. We have a week until vacation. Hopefully I will be able to get everything done that needs to get done before we leave. It will be good to get some time away to reconnect with old friends.
I am in the process of planning out what the next year or so looks like for our student ministry here at Cornerstone. It involves small groups in some fashion and I'm trying to figure out all of the ins and outs of that.
I met some really cool people at WC and am looking forward to communicating with them regarding student ministry. It was definently a recharging and revisioning time for me. I was able to be recharged and refreshed by some of the things I experienced. As usual it was the people that I encountered that made the week special. I got to have some good conversations and that makes me really happy. The worship services were great as well. Please pray for my students that they would live boldly for Christ in light of what He has done for them.
My book reading has fallen a bit behind and I'll be trying to catch up some on vacation. I haven't cracked some of my new stuff yet and am looking forward to getting into them.
Well, it's about time to head back home. I've been holed up in the church building trying to get a few things done.

No comments: