Monday, May 4, 2009

The Long Haul

So...I haven't blogged in a couple of months. I actually have started a Word Press blog but have not switched over yet. I might not. It really all depends. It's not that I don't have things to write about, it's just that most of what comes into my head never makes it to the computer. Sometimes I get a feeling or an idea but don't want the general public to be able to access it.


I've started playing a little bit of Star Wars Galaxies Online. It's a good time. I just don't have much time for games.


This summer is going to be packed. I have a lot of youth goings-on planned. I'm hoping that the our students will grow closer to Christ and closer to each other over the course of the summer. We still need to pray for and work to raise a little more than 3,000 dollars for our mission trip. The deadline is looming but God is faithful and has not ever let us down. I remember last year when we were at the deadline basically, and we prayed for God to provide. Someone walked up and handed me a VERY large check that took care of almost the entire rest of our bill for the mission trip. We were blessed in this way last year. Please be praying with us that the money is provided in whatever way God has planned for it to be provided.


If anyone is curious, I'll post our summer calendar here:


No comments: