Friday, April 18, 2008

Daddy, I just had supper...

Warning: Strong stomaches only.

Tonight after dinner, I got Kenan ready for bed. He wanted to sit on the potty so I, of course, obliged and let him try being a big boy. He didn't do anything so I changed his diaper and put his jammies on. I carried him in and we sat down in my big recliner. He was kind of laying sideways in my arms (baby like) and gave me a very strange look. Then he started vomiting. He threw up what appeared to be green slime from "Double Dare". For supper we had chicken fajitas and then he had a piece of Laffy Taffy for dessert. The LT was green. The next yak came right after the first and this one landed right in my lap. So for the record, my two year old son threw up Christmas colors in my lap. It was green and red and had bits of tortilla in it. My lap immediately became warm. It was DISGUSTING! The poor little guy felt fine after that. Bethany changed him and I hit the showers. I even had to clean puke from down in the crevice of my recliner. NASTY!

This story brought to you by fatherhood.