Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blogospondence

I started writing this yesterday:

It's been a long couple of days for those of us around the Callison house. I've been sick for about a week and last week the whole family was sick. Javan has been coughing so bad, even after the doctor's appt. that they sent us to the hospital for some chest xrays and bloodwork. Anyone who has ever been with a 4 year old getting bloodwork done knows this is not a great experience. I feel so bad for the little guy. He was up all night again two nights ago coughing and we gave him nebulizer treatments every 2-4 hours or so. I took the 2 am shift and Bethany covered the rest.

Continued today:

It turns out that Javan has a little bit of pnemonia. The new breathing treatments seem to be helping him. We are going to be doing this for a week with treatments every few hours. My medicine makes me feel like throwing up unless I eat something with it. I'm hoping to finish my income taxes tonight. I still need to pick up a couple of w2s.
I had a lot to write about yesterday but not a lot today I guess. Maybe I'll add more later...

No comments: